New Brunswick Express Entry Stream
The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is designed for Foreign Nationals with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick and meet the requirements for each stage of the Express Entry Stream.
1. The New Brunswick Express Entry stream is currently accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) via the from individuals who meet all of the following submission criteria:
- The applicant has submitted a federal Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick; a letter of employment from the employer must be provided
- The applicant has a valid Canadian Work Permit; a pdf copy must be provided
- The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided
- The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: test scores, and a pdf copy of these test results must be provided
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be provided